Thursday, May 8, 2008

New photos and ramblings

I've been pretty busy and stressed out lately. I have been researching plastic surgeons and surgery options lately, which is so fucking time consuming and tedious. I'm thinking I might get silicone, but I'll wait to make the decision after I actually go to some consultations. Man...
So I don't think I really posted photos from the shoot I did with Cobb a few months back. He's an editor for inkpenmutations.com . He's quite the character. I could have actually had a lot more fun during this shoot, but I was pretty sick that day. I had a bad cough and all, but since he traveled a long distance for the shoot, I wasn't going to flake. I just didn't say much and kept my face covered most of the time.





okay my food just arrived, so I'm going to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment