Thursday, May 8, 2008

Brenda

I had a photo shoot on Monday with the adorable Brenda. Okay, so we got a bit tipsy during this shoot which went from 10pm til about 3am. haha. I had lots of fun, but when I got home I had the challenge of actually going through all 600 of the photos to choose which ones to edit. I'm a very indecisive person at times, so it's taking me forever to go through these photos. We didn't just do 3 outfits for this shoot. She had about 11 different looks for this shoot and it's driving me bananas trying to choose the best of the batch.

Here are a few finished images.

<5'8'' with curves that make me jealous. =) Geeks around the world fantasize about Amazonian women like her keeping them captive. . . "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised. " -Zap Brannigan haha

I love my girl. =) I'll post more when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment