Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back from Europe mini photoshoot from my room in Venezia

So I'm back from my awesome trip to Italy and Amsterdam. The food was absolutely amazing. The sights were beautiful. It was an extremely memorable and wonderful holiday. I gained 9 lbs in 2 weeks. haha. So you know I was happy. =) I don't have much time to post. I took thousands of photos of sights and food and such. You need to see some of the amazing views I had in all my rooms, but that will be posted later. I stayed in Roma, Firenze, Venezia, and Amsterdam. I'm so pooped, but sad to be back home and back to work. I have hundreds of interesting stories. I'll have to write about it slowly over time, although I still didn't even finish writing about my trip to Hawaii last August, which actually had some really funny stories. Ahh... well, the calendar is almost finished. I'm going to show images of the cover soon.

For now I'll post some photos of myself in my awesome room at the Westin Europa and Regina in Venezia (Venice). My stay in Venezia was toward the middle of my trip, as you can see, I gained a bit a weight, but I think posed in only flattering positions. =)

I intended on making these black and white, and I will, but later.
Stockings- Emilio Cavallini purchased in Firenze, bra- Victoria Secret. Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. You're pics are Awesome. Classy yet ultra sexy. You have a good eye. cheers! Apollo Staar

    ReplyDelete