Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year! Back from Aruba =)

To be honest, Aruba was pretty much more like a combo of work/vacation, so it really wasn't a completely relaxing retreat, but I'm happy I was able to go. On top of that, I was really stoked that I was able to have my sister and her bf flown out to spend NYE and some leisure time with me in Aruba. Hey, it wouldn't be an NYE celebration without her. =)

We stayed in a 2 bedroom house in a nice little area called Malmok. It was right across from a nice beach and snorkling area.

Here I am doing my usual self-shot portraits with the good old remote. I was right outside our house.
^You can see the remote strap looking like the outline of a flaccid penis. lol

^The comfortable ass hammock I claimed throughout the trip. I slept on this a lot.

^The weather in Aruba was perfect for me. About 8o something degrees Fahrenheit all day. Nice humidity. The itching I was suffering from here in LA disappeared immediately. If the weather here in LA permitted, I'd lounge in bikini's and sun dresses all day. I thrive in tropical weather.
Directly across the street is this...
^The snorkeling was amazing. This is an area where boats would dock throughout the day so tourists could jump into the clear, calm water to snorkel and it was right outside our house! I must've seen thousands of sea creatures. Different schools of fish floating around, Angel fish, squid...we even saw a huge triggerfish on my last day of snorkeling. It was following us a bit and I sorta freaked out. lol. My friend would bring artificial crab meat and feed the fish. We would be surrounded by so many fish and they would just eat out of his hand. It was such a trip!
To the right...
^Candid shots of my sister and Blaine.


I guess I'll write more about Aruba and NYE later.

No comments:

Post a Comment